In 1972 a group of riders got together in a motorcycle shop.
These riders founded Street Bikers United to protect motorcyclists’ rights in Hawaii
Today, SBUHI continues to voice motorcyclists’
interest within our community.
Be sure to check out the Community Calendar for all of Hawaii's biker fun events and charity rides, and share your memories with us on our FaceBook page.
SBUHI is an organization that works on behalf of all motorcyclists in
the State of Hawaii. We promote motorcycle safety and protect motorcyclists
from legislation that does not serve our best interest.
· SBUHI represents the interests of motorcycle riders, persons actively involved with the trade industry and motorcycle enthusiasts.
· SBUHI exists to assist in charitable events and community service.
· SBUHI promotes motorcycle safety and driver awareness
· SBUHI takes an active role in political action.
LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
Street Bikers United, Hawaii, Inc. Member Benefits
2. Monthly newsletter to keep you informed about the Hawaii motorcycle scene, events and runs
3. Discounts at motorcycle shops and other businesses
SBUHI is the eyes, ears and VOICE for the Hawaii motorcycle community.
STREET BIKERS UNITED HAWAII, INC.
P.O. Box 5003
Kaneohe, HI 96744